Lead system-wide imaging operations as Corporate Director Imaging Services with AtlantiCare in spectacular Atlantic City, New Jersey
- The Corporate Director Imaging Services Director is responsible for the day-to-day administration of imaging activities in support of organizational goals across multiple campus locations.
- Reporting to the Vice President and Chief Administration Officer, this leader will oversee a team of two direct reports and ~100 FTEs.
- This leader will be tasked with ensuring the organization is ready for Joint Commission Survey in June of 2023. Along with completing an assessment of current department and provide suggestions for opportunity improvement. Ability to lead and provide mentorship to department managers and foster growth within the department.
- This leader will also assist in the development of staffing models and cost reduction tactics.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong, visible, leader who is friendly but firm. Must possess a servant leadership style, strong business acumen and great communication skills. Technologist background is strongly preferred. Knowledge of accreditation standards and business acumen will be critical.
- Minimum 5 years management experience required. Must be a registered ARRT and licensed by the State of NJ, Department of Environmental Protection.
- Master’s degree or in active pursuit of degree required.
- AtlantiCare is an integrated system of services designed to help people achieve optimal health. It comprises AtlantiCare Regional Health Services including AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center with three locations, ambulatory services, and AtlantiCare Physician Group; the AtlantiCare Foundation; and AtlantiCare Health Solutions, an accountable care organization.
- The region’s largest healthcare organization and largest non-casino employer, AtlantiCare’s more than 6,000 staff, and providers serve the community in more than 100 locations in five southern New Jersey counties. AtlantiCare and its business units are governed by boards of volunteer community leaders. Its focus is to serve the community as a provider of health and wellness services.
- The organization mission is to make a difference in health and healing, one person at a time, through caring and trusting relationships. Team members value safety, teamwork, integrity, respect, service, and inclusion and work to build health communities every day.
- In 2022, AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center Mainland Campus earned the American Heart Association’s Mission: Lifeline® STEMI Receiving Center - Gold Plus Achievement Award.
- Atlantic City is a seaside, gaming and resort city on New Jersey's Atlantic coast that's known for its many casinos, wide beaches, and iconic Boardwalk. This city hosts over 27 million visitors a year, making it one of the most popular tourist destinations in the United States.
- It’s hard not to be inspired by Atlantic City’s bustling activity and natural beauty. The city is home to art galleries, murals, cultural festivals, and one-of-a-kind memorials. Browse indoor artist studios at the Noyes Arts Garage of Stockton University or head over to Jim Whelan Boardwalk Hall for the “Atlantic City Experience” exhibit.
- In Atlantic City, you can learn to surf, give sea kayaking a try, go for a sunrise run on the beach, charter a sport fishing boat, and guide or enjoy a bike ride on the world-famous Boardwalk. Golfers of every skill level have their pick of more than a dozen superb golf courses in the surrounding Atlantic City area. Atlantic City's temperate coastal climate also means good weather for much of the year, so you can spend more time outside.
- Sun, sand, towering resort hotels, the bustling Boardwalk, the awe-inspiring Atlantic -- this is one beach party you don’t want to miss. The Atlantic City, New Jersey beaches are famous, and rightly so.
- Atlantic City is only an hour from Philadelphia and two-and-a-half hours from New York City.