AtlantiCare System in spectacular Atlantic City, New Jersey is searching for an experienced Director of Respiratory Therapy to join their organization!
- The Director of Respiratory Therapy is responsible for the administrative, expertise and oversight of respiratory care delivery providing staff education, consultation, evidence-based clinical practice, and leadership.
- Reporting to the Assistant Vice President of Clinical Services, this leader will oversee a team of approximately 50 FTEs.
- This leader will be tasked with building out the electronic medical records system, in addition too supporting quality improvement efforts and standardization across the campus.
- The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of PDCA. Must have strong interpersonal, communication, and management skills.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master’s degree in business/finance required. Graduate of an accredited school of respiratory care required.
- Current licensure as a Respiratory Care Practitioner required.
- Must possess a minimum of 5-7 years combined clinical and management experience in respiratory care.
- BLS required.
- AtlantiCare is an integrated system of services designed to help people achieve optimal health. It comprises AtlantiCare Regional Health Services including AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center with three locations, ambulatory services, and AtlantiCare Physician Group; the AtlantiCare Foundation; and AtlantiCare Health Solutions, an accountable care organization.
- The region’s largest healthcare organization and largest non-casino employer, AtlantiCare’s more than 6,000 staff, and providers serve the community in more than 100 locations in five southern New Jersey counties. AtlantiCare and its business units are governed by boards of volunteer community leaders. Its focus is to serve the community as a provider of health and wellness services.
- The organization mission is to make a difference in health and healing, one person at a time, through caring and trusting relationships. Team members value safety, teamwork, integrity, respect, service, and inclusion and work to build health communities every day.
- In 2022, AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center Mainland Campus earned the American Heart Association’s Mission: Lifeline® STEMI Receiving Center - Gold Plus Achievement Award.
- Atlantic City is a seaside, gaming and resort city on New Jersey's Atlantic coast that's known for its many casinos, wide beaches, and iconic Boardwalk. This city hosts over 27 million visitors a year, making it one of the most popular tourist destinations in the United States.
- It’s hard not to be inspired by Atlantic City’s bustling activity and natural beauty. The city is home to art galleries, murals, cultural festivals, and one-of-a-kind memorials. Browse indoor artist studios at the Noyes Arts Garage of Stockton University or head over to Jim Whelan Boardwalk Hall for the “Atlantic City Experience” exhibit.
- In Atlantic City, you can learn to surf, give sea kayaking a try, go for a sunrise run on the beach, charter a sport fishing boat, and guide or enjoy a bike ride on the world-famous Boardwalk. Golfers of every skill level have their pick of more than a dozen superb golf courses in the surrounding Atlantic City area. Atlantic City's temperate coastal climate also means good weather for much of the year, so you can spend more time outside.
- Sun, sand, towering resort hotels, the bustling Boardwalk, the awe-inspiring Atlantic -- this is one beach party you don’t want to miss. The Atlantic City, New Jersey beaches are famous, and rightly so.
- Atlantic City is only an hour from Philadelphia and two-and-a-half hours from New York City.