Join Medici, a growing innovative organization, as you take on the exiting role of Vice President of Operations in Austin, Texas!
- The Vice President of Operations is responsible for providing strategic and operational management through innovatively creating and implementing new processes to help drive the overall growth and development of Medici.
- This leader will collaborate with operational teams and executive leaders to discuss, analyze, and implement strategic plans and will align all necessary parties to ensure that objectives are met.
- Through strategic planning, the Vice President will strive to optimize technology and data while leading analytical reporting for the organization to ensure a continual positive impact on population health trends.
- This leader will focus on driving specialty areas, pursuing business development opportunities, and maintaining the overall improvement of clinical operations throughout the organization.
- The Vice President will strive to proactively optimize physician and nursing operations while ensuring that structural processes throughout the organization are utilizing all resources to provide optimal patient experience and organizational growth.
- The Vice President will be accountable for outcome metrics, patient growth charts, and cost saving goals and consistently monitor and maintain structures and procedures while launching new initiatives to enhance daily operations.
- Candidates will ideally bring 5+ years of experience in a pertinent managerial position, and will bring excellent supervisory, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Master’s degree is required.
- Exceptional professional experience within healthcare operations, physician group, health plan operations, and/ or a professional services setting is required.
- Founded in 2019, Medici is a rapidly growing and innovative organization that strives to deliver high-quality preventative and specialty care through improving patient outcomes, quick access, and reduced medical costs to their patients.
- Medici provides holistic, comprehensive, and integrated care by delivering a singular approach to thousands of members across the United States. By offering end-to-end virtual care, Medici values the individualized needs of their patients and is driven to provide optimal patient care.
- Medici has dedicated themselves to seamlessly integrating primary, specialty, and behavioral care by providing imaging, pathology, medications, and urgent care to ensure that patients have accessible resources available to them to care for their individual needs.
- Through innovative care, Medici has created a revolutionized infrastructure to provide care for their patients. Medici’s Al-enabled, virtual care program allows for patients to access physicians and test results through SMS messaging, allowing for easily accessible and flexible care.
- Medici offers multiple specialties throughout their Primary Care base, including pediatrics, preventative, critical, acute, endocrinology, and chronic care. Additionally, Medici provides long term resources to patients including health coaching, physical therapy, and executive exams.
- Located in Central Texas, on the eastern edge of the American Southwest, Austin is the capital of Texas.
- Austin is known as the Live Music Capital of the World®, popular for its eclectic live-music scene centered on country, blues and rock.
- With 300+ days of sunshine and an average temperature of 68 degrees, being active in Austin comes naturally, which solidifies its reputation as one of America’s fittest cities.
- Thanks to Austin’s mild climate, the abundance of outdoor activities like hiking, paddle boarding, cycling or kayaking makes this an ideal destination for any outdoor enthusiast.
- Austin is home to a wonderful ballet, world-class museums, one-of-a-kind shopping and eclectic attractions like haunted houses and vampire tours.