Serve in one of the Nation’s Largest Private Mental Health Organizations as the System Senior Director of Clinical Services, Adult!
- The System Director of Clinical Services, Adult, will work in collaboration with the System Assistant Chief Nursing Officer to impact clinical nursing services across the organization.
- The System Director of Clinical Services, Adult, will provide leadership, direction, and coordination, to the 24-hour operation of the behavioral health service line, inpatient units, and related partial hospitalization programs.
- This leader will monitor fiscal management of assigned units and programs and ensure their compliance with the requirements of licensing, regulatory, and accrediting bodies.
- This System Director will actively work to establish and maintain a culture that enables programs to meet/exceed budgeted census, be proactive and responsive to changes in patient acuity and census, makes appropriate adjustments to ensure a safe and therapeutic environment of care, and foster staff training, growth, and retention.
- The ideal candidate will bring a strong behavioral health leadership background with the experience and passion needed to grow the programs to their full potential while being able to share the story and vision of the organization.
- This leader will provide visible leadership and demonstrate a servant leadership style. They will possess a high level of interpersonal, communication and team building skills.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is required; Master’s is required.
- Active RN license required.
- Healthcare experience is required.
- Sheppard Pratt is the nation’s largest private, nonprofit provider of mental health, substance use, special education, developmental disability, and social services, they are here to serve every need you have.
- Sheppard Pratt hosts more than 380 locations servicing 41 states and 21 countries. They proudly serve on average 70,000 people annually and offer more than 160 programs across 16 Maryland Counties.
- Named one of the nation’s top 10 psychiatric hospitals by U.S. News and World Report for 30 years, Sheppard Pratt has consistently ranked as a top national psychiatric hospital by U.S. News & World Report and their world-class investigators are changing lives daily, identifying new and effective ways to treat some of the most common mental illnesses.
- The Retreat at Sheppard Pratt provides expert psychiatric care and residential mental health services in a beautiful setting. At their highly personalized treatment program, experienced doctors lead every aspect of care, meaning the residents have the opportunity to make meaningful progress toward recovery. As a self-pay program, they have the freedom and flexibility to provide the personalized care needed for a lasting recovery.
- They make accessing life-changing care easy no matter where you live: whether you want to receive treatment in a hospital, in a school, in a community mental health clinic, or even in your home, they make it happen.
- Baltimore is the most populous city in the state of Maryland, as well as the 30th most populous city in the United States. It also serves as the second largest seaport in the Mid-Atlantic. All around, Baltimore has more than a dozen neighborhoods, all with a distinct local flavor.
- This East Coast city sits along the Chesapeake Bay, with the Appalachian Mountains to its West and is filled with lots of shopping, entertainment venues and parks.
- The city is home to the National Aquarium, Orioles baseball, Ravens football, waterfront restaurants, shopping, art galleries, and professional theaters. It’s even the birthplace of the National Anthem!
- Patapsco Valley State Park extends for 32 miles along the Patapsco River. With more than 16,000 acres of space, the park offers plenty to do, from swimming and hiking to horseback riding. There is also a thriving farm-to-table scene with area restaurants working in partnership with local growers.
- Baltimore is only 2 hours for Philly and 4 hours from NYC. Visitors can enjoy the varieties of aquatic creatures at National Aquarium, walk the historic grounds of Fort McHenry, and even catch a game at Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Within an hour are all the attractions of Washington, DC.