Interim Emergency Room Director needed in Maryland Hospital
- The Interim Emergency Room Director will be responsible for the oversight and day-to-day operations of the unit.
- Reporting to the Senior Director of Emergency Department, this leader will assist in overseeing a team of ~60 FTEs.
- This leader will work to provide stabilization for the department, promoting collaboration and development. They will also work to implement process and clinical practice improvements.
- Ideal candidates will be experienced ER leaders.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- BSN required; master’s preferred.
- Active RN license required.
- Minimum of four years nursing experience, and two years previous leadership experience required.
- Pay Range: $175,000 - $180,000 annually.
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location
- Baltimore is the largest city in Maryland and serves as the second largest seaport in the Mid-Atlantic.
- The city is home to the National Aquarium, Orioles baseball, Ravens football, waterfront restaurants, shopping, art galleries, and professional theaters.
- A historical treasure, Baltimore is the birthplace of the National Anthem.
- Baltimore sits less than an hour from Washington, D.C., providing easy access to all the historical attractions of the nation’s capital.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.