Seeking a Strong Supportive Leader to Become the New Interim Nurse Manager Cardiac Cath Lab in Bel Air!
- Shift is Operational 5 days per week and on call 7p-7a and 24 hours Saturday and Sunday.
- The Interim Nurse Manager Cardiac Cath Lab will oversee approximately 20 FTEs.
- RN license required; Compact license will be accepted.
- BSN Degree Required.
- Must be available to start within two weeks upon acceptance.
- The Independent Brewing Company is Harford County's premier production brewery. It is situated in historic downtown Bel Air, at the top of the Ma and Pa Trail. The team produces small batches of gluten-free ales and ciders, served from 26 rotating taps. They also can six-packs to go and offer non-alcoholic beverages, such as coffee, root beer and kombucha.
- Visit the mansion on the western side of Bel Air, home to Dr Howard Kelly and his wife Laetitia. Dr Kelly was one of the four founding physicians of the John Hopkins Medical College in Baltimore. The estate was originally 196 acres but parcels of land have been sold off since the 1940s, including what is now Howard Park.
- Chef Jon Kohler serves Mediterranean and Belgian cuisine with a Chesapeake Bay flair at his restaurant, Pairings Bistro, using locally sourced, organic ingredients. The seasonal menu is paired with a selection of wines from around the globe. There are daily specials and menus designed for special holidays and festive occasions. Every Friday there is live music entertainment in the Wine Lounge. The restaurant can seat 40 people and is available for parties, corporate lunches and business meetings.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!