A New Jersey Medical Center is seeking an Interim Telemetry Manager to join their team
- The Interim Telemetry Manager will be responsible for the twenty-four-hour planning, organizing, directing, and controlling of the daily operations and clinical practice of the Telemetry department.
- Reporting to the Senior Director of Critical Care and Emergency Department, this leader will oversee a team of Nurse Supervisors and Charge Nurses servicing a s 324 bed hospital.
- This leader will be tasked with developing, implementing, and maintaining unit budget. Along with participating in nursing quality assurance, maintaining unit administration including scheduling and maintains of supplies and equipment.
- Will promote professional interdisciplinary collaboration and encourage teamwork to improve the health and wellness of patients.
- Minimum 3-5 years acute nursing experience, Telemetry or Critical Care experience preferred, with one year of nursing management.
- BSN required. Masters in health related field preferred. Active RN license required.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- Sitting just outside of Newark, Belleville, New Jersey, is a charming community that has coined the nickname the Cherry Blossom Capital of America, for its annual Essex County Cherry Blossom Festival, which attracts over 7,000 attendees every year.
- New York, New York, is less than an hour from Bellville, for quick access to the endless dining, shopping, and entertainment options within the famous city.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.