Foster change and, develop new leaders and improve workflow as the Interim Director of Perioperative Services
- Responsible for 16 OR suites, 4 cath labs, sterile processing and endoscopy (medical diagnostic unit)
- Successfully support 2021 recovery goals for procedural and surgical volumes
- Lead process improvement with supply chain partners related to sterile processing and procedural workflows for instrumentation and supplies
- Oregon RN license not required prior to starting in the role
- Bachelor's required, master's preferred
- Union experience required
- Bend, Oregon, located three hours from Portland, is on the eastern edge of the Cascades mountain range and under the volcanic peaks of the Three Sisters and Mount Bachelor.
- The city enjoys 300 days of sunshine a year and offers access to more than 300 miles of mountain-biking trails, 71 parks, a thousand climbing routes and 3,600 acres of skiing and snowboarding terrain on Mount Bachelor. Other activities include kayaking, rock climbing, hiking, whitewater rafting, wild swimming, fishing, and horse riding.
- You can catch an art exhibit, dine at an award-winning restaurant, spoil yourself at one of our many spas, or trek the legendary Bend Ale Trail, the largest beer trail in the West.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!