New York hospital seeks innovative Clinical Director to lead Emergency & Psychiatric Services
- As Clinical Director of Emergency & Psychiatric Services, you will provide leadership, direction, program planning and clinical expertise to the Emergency Department.
- Goals include facilitating the efficient delivery of Nursing Services; directing quality improvement projects, patient care referral activity, budgeting, education, program development, strategic planning activities, and marketing/networking; and integrating ED and Psych to help with seamless throughput between departments.
- The ideal Leader will possess eight years of progressive clinical responsibility and a professional certification in a related nursing specialty
- A strong psych background is highly preferred.
- A BSN is required to be considered for this opportunity; Master’s preferred.
- UHS Binghamton is a 220-bed hospital, providing general medical, surgical, rehabilitative, and emergency care to the people of Greater Binghamton.
- Binghamton offers 24-hour emergency care and operates such major regional programs as orthopedic surgery, bariatric care, wound care, physical therapy and rehabilitation services, chemical dependency treatment service, behavioral health program, sleep center, and gastroenterology laboratory at our medical clinic.
- Binghamton, New York, located in south-central New York, boasts an average cost of living and an array of cultural attractions including minor league baseball and hockey teams, the Kopernic Space Center, and the Binghamton Zoo at Ross Park.
- Nicknamed the “Valley of Opportunity,” Binghamton is known for its bicycling and walking clubs, facilities and trails, and is the birthplace of IBM.
- Nearby metropolitan areas include Syracuse, located one hour away, and New York City, located only three hours away.