Join a New York Hospital as the Interim RN House Supervisor (Nights or Weekends). $2500 sign on bonus!
- The Interim RN House Supervisor will set the schedule for all nursing staff on the floor, while making sure all gaps in coverage are filled during nights, weekends, and holidays.
- The House Supervisor will closely monitor the flow of patients throughout an organization, as well as collecting data and making recommendations to the healthcare organization leaders.
- Assists in interpreting hospital policy and state law as related to the nursing service; evaluates and formulates policies, procedures, decisions, and solutions.
- Recommends the purchase of supplies and equipment required for nursing services.
- Seeking a local candidate with experience.
- Active RN license required; master's degree preferred.
- Previous healthcare experience required.
- Pay Range: $50 - $60 hourly.
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
- The Greater Binghamton Area is located in the Southern Tier Region of New York State. The area consists of the Triple Cities of Binghamton, Endicott, and Johnson City surrounded by suburban and rural towns.
- As the birthplace of IBM, large and small businesses alike have found a home in Greater Binghamton.
- With several parks and outdoor recreation centers, residents enjoy swimming, camping, boating, hiking, fishing, biking, and picnicking.
- Spend the day browsing Antique Row, attend a local festival or catch a show at the Forum.
- Nearby metropolitan areas include Syracuse, located one hour away, and New York City, only three hours away.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.