Seeking a passionate healthcare leader to serve as Director of Plant Operations for SSM Health DePaul Hospital in Saint Louis
- Reporting to the Regional Director of Plant Operations, the Director of Plant Operations will have 10-11 direct reports, including two supervisors.
- The role requires planning, developing, and directing a strategic plan for plant operations and maintenance services for all buildings and grounds, ensuring alignment with system level strategic initiatives.
- The Director of Plant Operations will evaluate current system processes and create a uniform method of optimizing current practices to ensure deadlines and goals are met.
- The Director of Plant Operations will develop strategic plans for the management and purchase of supplies, equipment, and services to ensure uninterrupted service.
- Additional responsibility areas for the department include all staffing functions, annual capital and operating budget development and management, and compliance with organizational and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred. Candidates must have seven years of experience in healthcare plant operations, with five years in leadership.
- SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis is part of SSM Health, a not-for-profit Catholic health system that serves the Midwest through its 23 hospitals, more than 290 physician offices and other outpatient services, 10 post-acute facilities, 40,000 employees, and 11,000 providers.
- Treating patients from across the St. Louis metropolitan area, SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis is a 476-bed hospital that offers a wide range of comprehensive medical care, including the only Level II Trauma Center in north St. Louis County, a Level I Time Critical Diagnosis STEMI Center, and the only Comprehensive Stroke Center in St. Louis County.
- The hospital was ranked 31st by the National Committee for Quality Assurance as a Patient Centered Medical Home Level-3 Recognition and was listed in the ‘Top 100 Hospitals’ by Truven Health Analytics in 2017.
- SSM Health DePaul Hospital has the region’s most comprehensive robotic-assisted surgical program is currently the only program in Missouri to earn the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal for Quality in knee and hip replacement.
- Located on the Mississippi River, St. Louis, Missouri, is home to many attractions such as the Gateway Arch, the City Museum, the St. Louis Zoo, unique neighborhoods, world-class dining, an abundance of recreational activities, and Civil War sites.
- According to Niche.com, St. Louis, Missouri sits at #34 on the Best Cities for Young Professionals in America and #56 on the Cities with the Lowest Cost of Living in America lists.
- Head over to Busch Stadium in your free time and cheer on the 11-time World Series Champion Cardinals.
- Centrally located between top destination sites, St. Louis is less than a four-hour drive from Kansas City, MO, Indianapolis, IN, and Louisville, KY, and five hours to Chicago, IL and Nashville, TN.