Seeking a visible leader to serve as Interim PACU Nurse Manager at a Georgia health system!
- The Interim PACU Nurse Manager will be responsible for maintaining employee morale, demonstrating visibility and hands-on leadership within the department, and managing any Covid surges.
- Minimum of four years progressive acute healthcare organization supervisory experience, or demonstrated leadership competencies
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- RN license required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Brunswick, Georgia is one of the most unique, historic and visually stunning places along the southeastern coastline of the US
- This charming city boasts nineteenth century Victorian-style homes, century-old grand oaks, endless golden marshes, and old magnolia tree lined streets that take you back in time
- The magnificently preserved buildings complement the bustling modern-day living and thriving commerce including boutique shops, fine and casual restaurants, art galleries, banking and financial institutions, quality care medical centers, churches and cultural venues
- Enjoy the laid-back lifestyle with a stroll down the waterfront as shrimp boats arrive with their daily catch, or enjoy fresh locally grown fruits and veggies at the weekly Farmer's Markets
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.