Join a New York Hospital as the Interim Clinical Director of Process Improvement
- The Interim Clinical Director of Process Improvement will oversee day to day operations, roles, and policies, as well as conduct assessments.
- Focus on developing a plan and timeline for remedying deficiencies and optimizing performance.
- The Director will build team culture and process improvement opportunities.
- Seeking a strong leader with behavioral health experience.
- LICSW or RN license required.
- Pay Range: $160,000 - $170,000 annually.
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
- Buffalo, New York, located on the eastern shores of Lake Erie and the head of the Niagara River, is the second most populous city in the state, after New York City.
- The city of Buffalo has undergone a remarkable transformation in recent years, from a redeveloped waterfront and revitalized neighborhoods, to an expanding craft beer scene, and over $1 billion in new investments for local businesses.
- Offering entertainment from live music and festivals, to sporting events and outdoor recreation, Buffalo has something for everyone.
- The iconic Niagara Falls State Park is only a 30-minute drive from Buffalo.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!