New Vice President of Revenue Cycle Opportunity at a Large Multi-Specialty Medical Group in Buffalo, a Revitalized City on the Shores of Lake Erie
- Reporting to the President, the Sr. Director/Vice President Revenue Cycle is responsible for all aspects of revenue cycle management for the multi-specialty medical group that includes more than 300 medical providers and both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Provide leadership to 30+ in-house team members, including managers, coders, and billing staff, as well as oversee an outsourced billing team that complements the organization’s revenue cycle.
- Collaborate extensively with finance, compliance, clinical operations and leaders, and EHR to ensure the execution of a fully integrated, clinically driven revenue cycle and that the organization is on track to accomplish established objectives.
- Deliver comprehensive reporting to senior management that communicates relevant trends, KPIs, and analytical insight into performance.
- Additionally, the Sr. Director/Vice President Revenue Cycle will oversee the credentialing process for individual providers, confirm appropriate training systems are in place for the department, and incorporate a customer-service approach to drive a positive patient experience across the organization.
- Must bring 7+ years of senior-level leadership experience with oversight for a large staff, including extensive healthcare experience related to revenue cycle management.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- General Physician, P.C. (GPPC) was established in 2010 and is now one of Western New York’s largest and most respected multi-specialty medical groups.
- GPPC is part of the Great Lakes integrated network that includes Kaleida and ECMC and are owned by both organizations.
- The ECMC health campus, located on the East Side of Buffalo and convenient to all areas of the region, includes 573 inpatient beds to serve the community, as well as outpatient specialty care and Terrace View, a 390-bed long-term care facility.
- ECMC is the regional center for trauma, burn care, behavioral health services, transplantation, and rehabilitation. As a teaching facility for the University of Buffalo, ECMC is consistently at the forefront of medical research and ingenuity.
- Kaleida Health is the largest healthcare provider in Western New York, serving the area's eight counties with state-of-the-art technology and comprehensive healthcare services. More than one million patients choose a Kaleida Health facility annually, including Bradford Regional Medical Center, Buffalo General Medical Center/Gates Vascular Institute, DeGraff Medical Park, Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital, John R. Oishei Children's Hospital and Olean General Hospital.
- Buffalo, New York, located on the eastern shores of Lake Erie and the head of the Niagara River, is the second most populous city in the state, after New York City.
- The city of Buffalo has undergone a remarkable transformation in recent years, from a redeveloped waterfront and revitalized neighborhoods, to an expanding craft beer scene, and over $1 billion in new investments for local businesses.
- Redeveloped from its glory days as the western terminus of the Erie Canal, Canalside hosts more than 1,000 annual events—from summertime concerts and festivals to recreation like ice skating and ice bikes in the winter. Endless fun awaits along this scenic waterfront—try rock climbing at Buffalo RiverWorks, kayaking on the Buffalo River, or sailing on the Spirit of Buffalo.
- The iconic Niagara Falls State Park, one of the country’s most beautiful and iconic state parks, is only a 30-minute drive from Buffalo.