Join a Washington Hospital system at their newest Interim Regional Director of Case Management
- The Interim Regional Director of Case Management will be responsible for the oversite and day-to-day operations of the Case Management department spread out between two hospital locations.
- This position will report to the Vice President (VP) of Finance and oversee a team of 26 FTE’s.
- This leader will be responsible for improving current processes, eliminate wasted time, reduce length of stay and review patient assignments/reimbursements in order to prevent cases from reaching utilization review. They will also be tasked with focusing on staff retention strategies and be expected to communicate effectively with physicians and med staff.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who is efficient and structured. They should bring strong expertise from a similar background and be flexible in their role. Union experience is a plus.
- BSN required. Must be willing to apply for WA RN license.
- Must be available to start within two weeks upon acceptance.
- Burlington is the hub city of the Skagit Valley and the gateway to the San Juan Islands or northern WA.
- Whether you're a bargain hunter or seeking local artisan shops, Burlington has you covered. Find the best deals on top brands at the outlet mall, check off your grocery list at our many food stores and find local gems at downtown boutiques or out in the farmlands.
- With the San Juan Islands, Mount Baker and the Skagit County farmlands in our backyard, there's plenty of natural beauty to explore. Seasonal events like Berry Dairy Days, the Harvest Festival and the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival make sure there’s no shortage of fun to be had around here!
- Mount Vernon is a quick 15-minute drive away, or get away for the weekend and visit Seattle, just an hour and 15 minutes away!
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.