Interim Manager Patient Safety needed at a California Medical Center
- Interim Manager Patient Safety needed to oversee daily operations of the department.
- This leader will report to the Director of Quality.
- Responsibilities of this leader include the timely identification and escalation of adverse events, and implementing an Event Investigation Analysis Model.
- Ideal candidates will be confident and approachable leaders. Must be capable of working well with others and have a warm, welcoming personality.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of five to seven years’ experience working in Risk Management, Patient Safety and/or other related profession. Must possess a minimum of two years’ experience managing/supervising staff.
- Pay Range: $160,000 - $165,000 annually.
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location
- Carmichael California, known as the “Jewel of Sacramento County”, is located within the Greater Sacramento metropolitan area.
- On average there are 266 sunny days per year in Carmichael, allowing residents to enjoy year-round outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and fishing. Carmichael is an outdoor lover’s dream, as it offers more than one-dozen parks, nature trails, and sightseeing opportunities.
- Enjoy a wide array of culinary experiences throughout the city, including dining experiences for any occasion. The city offers multiple coffee shops, bakeries, and popular restaurants including Skips Kitchen, Rey Azteca, or Brookfield’s within the heart of downtown.
- Carmichael, California, offers 18+ public school districts as well as 11+ private schools and serve a total of approximately 2,546 students annually. Located only 12 miles away in Sacramento, California, is American River College and MTI College, offering higher education opportunities for surrounding communities.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.