Join Tanner Medical Center as the Executive Director of Care Management in gorgeous Georgia!
- The Executive Director of Care Management reports to the Chief Medical Officer and demonstrates knowledge of the Conditions of Participation including objective criteria for hospital admission and levels of care.
- The Executive Director of Care Management has knowledge regarding discharge planning principles to assess, plan, implement, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate options and services to meet the patient’s individual needs.
- The Executive Director will lead projects related to length of stay, appropriate reimbursement, readmissions, and performance improvement, while leading the care coordination team to promote quality and cost-effective outcomes.
- Focusing on the health care team and community partners to ensure that the patient receives cost effective care and is at the correct level of care including palliative and end of life care.
- Seeking a candidate with a minimum of ten years’ experience in acute care with a minimum of three years' experience as director of care management in an acute care setting with interaction with executive team, physicians, and community business leaders.
- RN license and master’s required.
- Tanner Health System is a five-hospital nonprofit health system providing convenient, personalized healthcare to communities across west Georgia and east Alabama.
- Tanner’s medical staff is comprised of more than 400 physicians and advanced practice providers, representing 34 medical specialties.
- As a community healthcare organization Tanner’s provider are more than just providers, they are a part of the community. They not only care for their patients, but care for their neighbors, friends, and loved ones. Tanner prides themselves in employing a unique group of professionals who believe in bringing care to surprising places while serving a tight-knit, rural community.
- Nationally and internationally recognized among the best hospitals and healthcare systems, Tanner Medical Center has received a number of awards. To include Atlanta Business Chronicle’s “Best Places to Work”, numerous Healthgrades awards for best specialty programs in Orthopedics, Pulmonary Care and Cardiac. Along with being awarded the Leapfrog Group's Hospital Safety Score, "A" Rating for Patient Safety.
- Located about an hour west of Atlanta, Carrollton, GA is a thriving small town with surprisingly big appeal. From a rich and colorful local arts scene to an uncommon variety of outdoor amenities, the city truly offers something for everyone.
- Have a love for the outdoors Check out the best-in-state disc-golf course, bike the Carrollton greenbelt or zip-line on the world’s longest canopy tour at historic Banning Mills.
- Or for the more indoorsy folks, enjoy one of the many performances at the AMP, visit one of the numerous exhibits at the Center for the Arts and Southeastern Quilt and Textile Museum. Then grab a bit to eat at one of the many diverse restaurants, wineries and breweries and enjoy some live entertainment.
- With highly rated city and county K-12 systems, the Carrollton County schools rank second in Georgia for the most diverse districts. There are two state colleges nearby, Carrollton is altogether invested in education.