Interim Med Surg Nurse Manager needed in beautiful Georgia!
- The Interim Med Surg Nurse Manager will oversee a 32-bed unit with a daily census of 30.
- This position will report to the Executive Director of Nursing, while effectively communicating updates, changes, and policies to staff.
- Focus on engaging with the staff and building positive relationships with the team, as well as providing the team with resources they may need.
- Implement shared governance and teach why this will benefit the unit.
- Seeking an experienced, visible leader with stroke and shared governance background. Must have strong leadership skills while also being a compassionate leader.
- BSN required; masters preferred.
- Previous healthcare experience required.
- Located about an hour west of Atlanta, Carrollton, GA is a thriving small town with surprisingly big appeal. From a rich and colorful local arts scene to an uncommon variety of outdoor amenities, the city truly offers something for everyone.
- Have a love for the outdoors Check out the best-in-state disc-golf course, bike the Carrollton greenbelt or zip-line on the world’s longest canopy tour at historic Banning Mills.
- For the more indoor folks, enjoy one of the many performances at the AMP, visit one of the numerous exhibits at the Center for the Arts and Southeastern Quilt and Textile Museum. Then grab a bit to eat at one of the many diverse restaurants, wineries and breweries and enjoy some live entertainment.
- With highly rated city and county K-12 systems, the Carrollton County schools rank second in Georgia for the most diverse districts. There are two state colleges nearby, Carrollton is altogether invested in education.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.