Opportunity to Serve as Interim Pharmacy Administrator at Large Academic Medical Center!
- The Interim Pharmacy Administrator will oversee all inpatient and outpatient pharmacy operations for a large academic medical center.
- The ideal leader will have relevant experience in both hospital and retail pharmacy.
- Must have worked in a large hospital setting and have 5 years of leadership experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Virginia pharmacy license preferred. Leader can begin application process for Virginia license before starting role.
- Located two hours from Washington, D.C. and one hour from Richmond, Virginia, Charlottesville is a historically rich city situated between several expansive national parks
- Charlottesville was the home of two former Presidents – Jefferson and Monroe – and houses Monticello, Jefferson’s mountain-top home, attracting half a million tourists annually
- Although the city is always changing, a tradition of hospitality continues, the people are as welcoming as they were 50 years ago
- A destination full of scenic beauty, top culinary options and unique innovation, Charlottesville has been named everything from “Best Place To Live In America” to “The Best Running Town In The USA”
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!