Become Interim Director of a 19-bed Medical ICU, overseeing daily operations and survey prep
- Responsible for day to day operations including scheduling, payroll, patient rounding, recruitment and optimization
- Support EPIC projects and Joint Commission survey readiness in the 19-bed department
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and hands-on clinical experience
- RN with previous ICU leadership experience required
- Chicago, Illinois, is an exciting and bustling city with attractions around every corner - from high-flying observatories to Millennium Park where art and music are playfully intertwined.
- Traversed by the Chicago and Calumet rivers, Chicago's extensive parklands, including 3,000 hectares of city parks, attract an estimated 86 million visitors annually.
- Calling this townhome is easy with 77 vibrant neighborhoods to choose from, each with their own mix of historical sights and attractions, arts and culture, dining, nightlife, shopping, and most importantly, personality.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!