Interim ICU Director Opportunity in Chicago, Illinois!
- As Interim Director of the Intensive Care Unit, you will provide day-to-day leadership to the Department
- The ideal Interim Leader will have prior ICU and ED experience and will focus on coaching and mentoring current employees
- Must be available to start within a two-to-three-week timeframe
- BSN required; active Illinois RN license preferred
- Chicago, Illinois, is an exciting and bustling city with attractions around every corner - from high-flying observatories to Millennium Park where art and music are playfully intertwined
- Traversed by the Chicago and Calumet rivers, Chicago's extensive parklands, including 3,000 hectares of city parks, attract an estimated 86 million visitors annually
- Calling this townhome is easy with 77 vibrant neighborhoods to choose from, each with their own mix of historical sights and attractions, arts and culture, dining, nightlife, shopping, and most importantly, personality
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including accrual of paid time off (PTO); access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!