Collaborative Compensation and Benefits Leader Needed to Optimize a Health System’s Total Rewards Programs
- The Director of Total Rewards will lead the design, implementation, administration, and communication of total rewards strategy for a health system located in the Midwest region. Areas of responsibility include health and welfare benefits, retirement benefits, compensation, wellness programs, and reward and recognition programs.
- Seeking a forward-thinking Director to lead the analysis of current rewards programs and ensure alignment with business strategy, cost-effectiveness, regulatory compliance, and competitiveness with the market to optimize the ability to attract top talent.
- Oversees vendor selection and management, the annual benefit programs open enrollment process, and reporting monthly trend and spend analysis to senior leaders.
- Must bring significant experience in the design and implementation of complex compensation and benefits programs. Healthcare-related and Union experience is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree and advanced HR, Compensation, or Benefits certification preferred.
- The exact location remains confidential. Interested candidates are asked to apply, and location details will be shared with qualified applicants.