Stunning landscapes near Colorado Springs are just one of the reasons you’ll enjoy becoming the Interim Director of Perioperative Services
- Oversight includes Surgery, PACU, Pre-op, SPAT and GI Lab
- Requires at least three years administrative experience over more than one department.
- Proven success in building and promoting strong relationships with Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, Physicians and Org leaders to successfully plan and implement efficient perioperative functions
- Must have Professional Certification in one of the following: CNOR, CPAN, TLS, TNCC, CRNFA.
- Current RN license with eligibility to work in Colorado
- BSN and active Colorado RN license required
- MSN or MBA preferred
- Colorado Springs is situated near the base of one of the most famous American mountains, Pikes Peak, at the eastern edge of the southern Rocky Mountains
- Located in the South Central portion of Central Colorado. It is situated on Fountain Creek and is located 61 miles south of the Colorado State Capitol in Denver
- Selected as the No. 1 Best Big City in "Best Places to Live" by Money magazine in 2006 and placed number one in Outside's 2009 list of America's Best Cities
- Named a 2011 Distinctive Destination by the National Trust for Historic Preservation
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!