Join one of Indiana’s top hospitals as the new Director of Supply Chain
- The Director of Supply Chain will oversee the daily operations of the Purchasing Services Department including outside contracted services.
- The Director will ensure the strategic and long-term alignment of the purchasing needs of the Columbus Regional Health System, while becoming an integrated part of the business process.
- This position will report to the Director of Facilities and Materials Management.
- The Director will be experienced with analytical data, process implementation strategies, and monitoring.
- Seeking an experienced leader with over seven years within a healthcare environment with five years in a leadership position.
- Experience with strong ERP conversions and Material Management Inventory systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in business required.
- Five years in purchasing or related field required.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- At Columbus Regional Health, they are taking systematic steps to evolve the way we deliver healthcare. For the past several years, innovation has been a central strategy for moving CRH forward. From the ways they save on energy costs, to the ways they deliver medicine to our patients, to the ways they detect cancer earlier than ever, innovation fuels their continued progress.
- Columbus Regional Health’s staff works as a team of physicians, nurses, volunteers, therapists, pharmacists, clinicians, managers, administrators, and support staff — as well as their Board of Trustees — redefining what it means to provide the best in healthcare.
- As a top Indiana hospital, they’re proud to have a culture of excellence. CRH is inspired to stay abreast of the newest medical technologies and procedures, and to strive for constant improvements. This pursuit of excellence has also led them to national recognition and benchmark performance in many areas.
- Columbus Regional Health's clinical excellence rivals that of the largest hospitals in Indiana, in part due to our state-of-the-art technological developments. Despite the disruption to services caused by the flood in 2008, they have continued to implement the newest technologies available to them.
- Columbus, located in central Indiana, is home to a below average cost of living, cultural and historical attractions, and an array of recreational activities.
- Enjoy the farmer’s market, local wineries or one of the area’s unique festivals like the “Biggest Block Party Ever”.
- With over 700 acres of parks and green space and 20 miles of hiking and bike trails, the city is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream.
- Only 45 miles to Indianapolis and just over an hour to Louisville.