Serve as a customer focused leader as you take on the role of Interim Director Perioperative Services!
- The Interim Director Perioperative Services will be responsible for maintaining a positive culture and managing staff during current changes within the departments.
- Maintain and foster positive relationships with surgeons and staff as well as demonstrate a customer focused and flexible culture.
- EPIC experience preferred.
- RN license required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Columbus is home to one of the most competitive intercollegiate programs in the nation, the Ohio State Buckeyes of The Ohio State University.
- Realtor.com recently ranked Columbus as America’s 4th hottest housing market .
- The city draws more and more newcomers thanks to its low cost of living, an incredible culinary scene and nationally acclaimed distilleries.
- The New York Times named Columbus among its 52 Places to Visit in 2019, noting its revitalized riverfront district that hosts a number of year-round festivals and also Columbus’ innovative urban transportation using self-driving shuttles.
- Residents appreciate the city’s sustainable culture, rich farm-to-table movement and dynamic spaces to eat, shop, and play at any point in the year.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.