Take on the role of Director of Clinical Operations and serve as a change agent at Cozad Community Health System!
- The Director of Clinical Operations will be responsible for leading daily administrative functions within the clinic settings as well as establishing quality improvement efforts to support the delivery of patient focused care and knowledge-based decision making as the framework for superior delivery care reporting to the CEO.
- Principle responsibilities include front and back-end operations, managing of staff and resources, and maintaining compliance with all policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Serve as a change agent for the organization, facilitate internal management growth, and articulate the current changes at an operational level.
- Ideal candidates will demonstrate excellent team building skills, competency, and maintain confidence within their role.
- Must bring two years’ experience in healthcare or clinical setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Health Administration, related field or equivalent experience required.
- Cozad Community Health System serves the healthcare needs of Cozad and the surrounding area.
- Cozad Community Health System offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services, 24-hour emergency care, Home Health and Hospice services, Physical Therapy, and a full array of other services available. They are committed to:
- Provide quality healthcare services to all persons in our area in a financially responsible manner
- Promote medical education and wellness consistent with Cozad Community Health System's resources and the needs of the community
- Carry on all healthcare activities deemed appropriate by the Board of Directors and as permitted by Nebraska State Law.
- Cozad is a city in Dawson County, Nebraska, United States. The population was 3,977 at the 2010 census. The town is on the Great Plains of central Nebraska, along the Union Pacific Railroad and U.S. Highway 30, just north of the Platte River.
- The 100th meridian, which roughly marks the eastward boundary of the arid plains, passes just west of the town as is marked nearby on a prominent sign across U.S. Highway 30. In the early 1860s, it was a stop along the Pony Express. Cozad is part of the Lexington, Nebraska Micropolitan Statistical Area.
- Cozad may not be as popular as other cities in United States, but don’t let that fool you. Cozad is a smaller but beautiful upcoming tourist destination. You will be surprised by some of the unique things to do and places you can explore at this hidden destination.