Drive innovation and success as the new Director of Strategy and Business Development within Children’s Health
- The Director will provide support to the strategy, planning, and business development team which identifies and drives projects and planning, volume forecasting, capital planning, and facilities planning.
- The Director supports the executive leadership team in evaluating and implementing strategic partnerships and initiatives that further the organization's core mission and business interests.
- Leads enterprise strategy development work streams for service line programs as appropriate. Oversees financial analysis and decision support to ensure service line development strategies support the enterprise-wide strategic plan.
- Seeking a candidate that brings an executive presence to the team who has extensive healthcare background, as well as two to three years of consulting experience. Prefer an individual that has a history of success in enterprise strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree strongly preferred.
- This position can be done remotely/hybrid with any residency in the Texas market.
- Children’s Health, a not-for-profit hospital system with two full-service hospitals licensed for 610 beds and four outpatient centers, is one of the largest and top-ranked pediatric hospitals in the United States.
- For more than 100 years, the organization's mission has been to make life better for children. The organization has a long-standing commitment to their community that includes not only high-quality patient care but also advocacy, education, and preventive care.
- Children’s Health has held the AANC Magnet® designation for nursing excellence since 2009. They are nationally ranked in all 10 pediatric specialties byU.S. News & World Report, serve as the primary pediatric teaching facility forUniversity of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, and are recognized for quality care in every specialty.
- Children’s Health provides treatment for the full range of healthcare issues including advanced comprehensive treatment for the most acute and complex cases such as heart disease, cancer, and cystic fibrosis.
- Children’s Health has been named for nine consecutive years as one of the 150 Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Reviews and they have been ranked #26 on the Best Health Care Companies to Work for in Texas.
- Dallas, Texas, the largest economic center of the 12-county Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, has no shortage of things to do; from Pritzker Prize-winning architecture to innovative dining and memorable entertainment, there’s plenty of sights to see for everyone of all ages.
- If culture is what you crave then Dallas has enough award-winning Broadway productions, art-house theatres, comedy clubs, orchestral experiences, and ballets to keep your interest peaked for many moons.
- Take a trip outdoors to some great locations such as White Rock Lake, Klyde Warren Park, Katy Trail, or Dallas Arboretum.
- From The Sixth Floor Museum and Dealey Plaza to the West End and Southfork Ranch, the city offers an array of historical sites to visit, explore and learn from.