Seeking a passionate executive to join dynamic Children's Health in Dallas, Texas, as The Director of Managed Care Contracting.
- The Director of Managed Care Contracting (DMCC) will be responsible for developing and maintaining meaningful and effective relationships with managed care organizations (MCOs) and internal team members to secure, manage, and renegotiating viable, revenue-generating healthcare service contracts on behalf of Children's Health System of Texas.
- Seeking a relationship-oriented leader with excellent communitation skills who will focus on building and maintaining connections throughout the Texas healthcare community.
- This leader will provide calculated advice to senior leadership regarding contract performance, reducing denials, underpayments, and contracting for new services.
- Reporting to The Senior Director of Managed Care, the Director will collaborate closely with all contract managers/team to establish goals, expectations of the team, and provide guidance and coaching.
- Ideal candidates will build and lead a team of driven professionals to identify root-cause issues to resolve and demonstrate quantifiable improvements to strategic initiatives.
- Seeking a focused, motivated leader with demonstrated experience in managed care from either provider or insurer perspective with at least three years of management experience.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's preferred.
- Children's Health, a not-for-profit hospital system with two full-service hospitals licensed for 610 beds and four outpatient centers, is one of the largest and top-ranked pediatric hospitals in the United States.
- For more than 100 years, CHST mission has been to improve children's lives. The organization has a long-standing commitment to its community that includes not only high-quality patient care but also advocacy, education, and preventive care.
- Children's Health has held the AANC Magnet® designation for nursing excellence since 2009. They are nationally ranked in all 10 pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report, serve as the primary pediatric teaching facility for the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, and are recognized for quality care in every specialty.
- Children's Health provides treatment for the full range of healthcare issues, including advanced comprehensive treatment for the most acute and complex cases such as heart disease, cancer, and cystic fibrosis.
- Children's Health has been named for nine consecutive years as one of the 150 Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker's Hospital Reviews, and they have been ranked #26 on the Best Health Care Companies to Work for in Texas.
- Dallas, Texas, the largest economic center of the 12-county Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, has no shortage of things to do; from Pritzker Prize-winning architecture to innovative dining and memorable entertainment, there are plenty of sights to see for everyone of all ages.
- If culture is what you crave, then Dallas has enough award-winning Broadway productions, art-house theatres, comedy clubs, orchestral experiences, and ballets to keep your interest peaked for many moons.
- Take a trip outdoors to some great locations, such as White Rock Lake, Klyde Warren Park, Katy Trail, or Dallas Arboretum.
- From The Sixth Floor Museum and Dealey Plaza to the West End and Southfork Ranch, the city offers an array of historical sites to visit, explore and learn from.