Become a part of this Texas Hospital System as the Interim Director of Value Analysis
- The Interim Director of Value Analysis will oversee the day-to-day operation functions within this 1000-bed public hospital.
- This position will be responsible for 3 FTEs, while demonstrating strategic direction, as well as interacting with key hospital business owners.
- Responsible overseeing a high quality, efficient, and cost effective value analysis process. This includes establishing and executing streamlined methodologies for service/product selection, utilization, and costs; providing expertise to facilitate supply expense management; actively working with clinical areas to mediate issues with manufacturers and resolve product quality concerns; and continuous monitoring of outcomes to ensure they achieve desired results.
- Focusing on identifying operational efficiencies for each team.
- Seeking a candidate with experience in managing these functions within a large hospital, has a proven track record of leading teams and achieving efficiencies, good presentation skills, customer focused, and an excellent collaborative skill set.
- Bachelors degree required.
- RN license required.
- Dallas, Texas, the largest economic center of the 12-county Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, has no shortage of things to do; from Pritzker Prize-winning architecture to innovative dining and memorable entertainment, there’s plenty of sights to see for everyone of all ages.
- If culture is what you crave then Dallas has enough award-winning Broadway productions, art-house theatres, comedy clubs, orchestral experiences and ballets to keep your interest peaked for many moons.
- Take a trip outdoors to some great locations such as White Rock Lake, Klyde Warren Park, Katy Trail, or Dallas Arboretum.
- From The Sixth Floor Museum and Dealey Plaza to the West End and Southfork Ranch, the city offers an array of historical sites to visit, explore and learn from.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.