Join a high complexity lab at one of the largest leading California Universities in becoming the next Lab Manager
- The Lab Manager will be responsible for ensuring all physician requests for clinical laboratory and radiological services are completed quickly and accurately.
- This position will supervise all lab and radiology staff totaling 5 FTES, while providing information to the Medical Director ensuring all policies and procedures are being met.
- Must comply with all laboratory procedures, industry standards and regulatory requirements. Assure ongoing compliance with standards of accrediting organizations AAAHC and COLA, including quality assurance documentation.
- Serve as the liaison between clinical laboratory and radiology departments and other Student Health Services departments and staff.
- Seeking a take charge leader with knowledge in high complexity diagnostic laboratories.
- Current California Department of Public Health license required.
- Current BLS certification required.
- Experience in high complexity setting required.
- Supervisor or managerial background required.
- UC Davis ranks No. 9 among the nation’s top public research universities. Located in Davis, California on the largest University of California campus.
- One of 10 campuses in the University of California, the world’s pre-eminent public university system, UC Davis is known for its academic excellence and global impact.
- As a leading global university, UC Davis and its community of faculty, students and staff are dispersed throughout the state, nation, and world with a mission to advance the human condition through improving the quality of life for all.
- UC Davis uses a framework that connects its land-grant history to a transformative vision for the 21st century.
- Nestled in the heart of California’s Sacramento Valley, Davis is a vibrant and dynamic city with a rich history and a bright future.
- Known for its strong sense of community, commitment to sustainability, and bike-friendly culture, Davis is a popular destination for visitors and a great place to call home.
- UC Davis is one of the top-ranked public universities in the United States, and it’s a major employer and economic driver for the city. The university is particularly known for its programs in agriculture, veterinary medicine, and environmental science.
- Davis is often referred to as the “Bicycling Capital of the United States” because of its extensive network of bike paths and bike-friendly culture. The city has been recognized for being one of the most family-friendly cities in California.