Live on Florida’s Coast and in the “Most Fun Small Town in America” with this operational leadership opportunity
- The Practice Administrator for Delray Eye Associates, P.A. will drive operations, performance, and market growth.
- Seeking an Administrator with a demonstrated passion for visible leadership to prioritize maintaining the organization’s culture and training.
- Support nine providers in delivering efficient, safe, and compliant vision services.
- The Practice Administrator is an engaging, results-driven, innovative leader with the ability to drive change management and improvement initiatives.
- Previous ophthalmic eye care experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Delray Eye Associates, P.A. is a multi-subspecialty eye care practice composed of nine fellowship-trained board-certified ophthalmologists in every subspecialty of ophthalmology. The practice has been providing care to the South Florida community for over forty years, offering each patient the latest in comprehensive eye care in an efficient, patient-friendly private practice environment.
- We offer a state-of-the-art facility to provide outstanding, ethical, and honest care using the most modern and effective methods of diagnostic testing and treatment. On-site services include Precision Eyewear, an optical shop carrying a full line of designer eyewear.
- Decades of experience include treating refractive errors, cataracts, corneal problems, glaucoma, macular degeneration, cosmetic issues, neuro-ophthalmic issues, as well as many other ocular diseases.
- A small and intimate town with big-city sophistication, Delray Beach, Florida, was voted “Most Fun Small Town in America” by Rand McNally and USA Today. Located on Florida’s Southeast Coast, Delray Beach is part of Palm Beach County and is one hour from Miami.
- Explore the crystal-clear Atlantic Ocean or visit unique galleries and boutiques on Atlantic Avenue by day; enjoy a night of dining and entertainment at any of Delray Beach’s award-winning cafés or restaurants.
- When you stay in “Florida’s Village by the Sea,” at one of the grand hotels or a quaint seaside inn, you will instantly feel the warm and friendly atmosphere that makes downtown Delray Beach such a joy to visit.
- Delray's Atlantic Avenue, which runs through the center of town from I-95 to the ocean, is the longest main street in Florida. A popular destination for locals and visitors alike, Delray Beach is filled with art galleries, upscale shops, fine restaurants, and nightly entertainment.