A Colorado healthcare facility just outside of Denver is eager to add an Interim CNO to their team!
- The Interim CNO will serve as the senior nursing leader and be a visible recourse to staff and physicians supporting a 183-bed facility within the organization.
- This role will work closely with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and report to the Interim System Chief Nursing Officer.
- This leader will be expected to associate engagement, improve staff moral and meet with staff on regular basis to make them feel heard. They will be expected to work on recruitment strategies and help drive the Magnet journey.
- The ideal candidate will have previous unionization experience and dealing with deescalating union actively. Magnet experience is a plus.
- BSN required; Masters preferred. RN or compact state license required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Denver offers all the amenities of urban living surrounded by unparalleled natural beauty for an outdoor lover’s paradise with 300 days of sunshine per year, some of the country's best hiking, biking, climbing, skiing, and 200 city parks.
- The city offers a multitude of museums, performing arts centers, music venues, and a burgeoning culinary scene
- Denver is one of two US cities with 6 professional sports teams; baseball, football, basketball, hockey, soccer, and lacrosse
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.