Located near the waterfront of Lake Superior, a Minnesota hospital seeks a new Interim Director of Recruitment & Staffing Support
- The Interim Director is primarily responsible for the coordination and activities of non-provider recruitment
- This position will evaluate current talent in the department, develop growth strategies and continue current process improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree and healthcare experience required
- Duluth, Minnesota rests along the shore of Lake Superior providing waterfront views, freshwater beaches and lush forestry
- The small city experiences all four seasons resulting in a variety of outdoor recreation ranging from kayaking, mountain biking, sailing, whitewater rafting, skiing and fishing – all reasons why Duluth was named “Best Town Ever” by Outside Magazine
- Duluth has a long history of beer brewing, and that history continues with an abundance of local microbreweries and brewpubs hand crafting an ever-increasing supply of unique beer
- Duluth is about 2.5 hours Northeast of Minneapolis where many residents enjoy weekend getaways filled with shopping, live entertainment and sightseeing
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!