Work amongst an amazing community in Elkhart, Indiana, and serve as the Chief Medical Officer at Heart City Health Center!
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Medical Officer will be responsible for overseeing the health center’s clinical operations and act as a liaison between medical staff and the administration.
- Seeking a skilled leader with a hands-on mentality to guide physicians in a forward direction to enhance efficiency in day-to-day tasks such as paperwork, time management, documentation, and reporting processes.
- Ideal candidates will bring a collaborative approach and seek to achieve optimal patient care outcomes, as well as serve a key role in the expansion of the health center’s service offerings and physical space.
- The Chief Medical Officer will demonstrate leadership through guiding medical staff and supporting professional growth, while thinking of creative solutions to enhance the vision of Heart City Health has in place to ensure a positive impact on their community.
- Heart City Health is committed to providing and enhancing healthcare services and has a vision to transform healthcare by improving access, service, quality and efficiency and support the goal of a healthier community. In tandem with this commitment is the focus of clinical teams to provide compassionate, patient-centered care to every patient, every time.
- Established in 1993, Heart City Health takes a multifaceted approach and is highly focused on “wholehearted healthcare”. They are a 501 (c)(3) non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) providing affordable care to the residents of Elkhart County.
- With two locations in Elkhart, Indiana and plans for expansion on their facilities, Heart City Health provides a wide variety of services to their community including dental, behavioral health, women’s services, pediatrics, and family medicine all under one roof.
- Located 2 hours from Chicago and known as “The City with a Heart”, Elkhart, Indiana offers a vibrant, diverse, and unique community. Opportunity abounds, things are built, and great experiences are offered in recreation, arts, and culture.
- The city of Elkhart is home to over 30 recreational parks, each featuring their own unique characteristics.
- Elkhart, Indiana hosts multiple festivals throughout the year, including frequent performances at Lerner Theatre.
- Elkhart Community Schools is proud to have neighborhood schools serving each part of the Elkhart community, and in total offers approximately 20 schooling options.