Oversee Two Locations as Vice President of Operations!
- As Vice President of Operations, you will head strategic oversight of two hospitals, an ACO, and various medical groups.
- The ideal Leader will have prior physician practice management and union experience, as well as three years of prior experience as a Vice President.
- Bachelor’s required, Master’s preferred
- Maine Coast Memorial Hospital is a member of Northern Light Health, and a 64-bed, full-service hospital serving Hancock and western Washington Counties.
- Blue Hill Memorial Hospital, also a part of Northern Light Health, is a 25-bed critical access hospital offering primary and selected specialty healthcare services.
- The Maine Coast facility provides emergency, primary and specialty care, acute inpatient, diagnostic, and surgical services.
- Blue Hill Memorial provides a wide array of endoscopic, outpatient, and inpatient surgical procedures serving Hancock County.
- Located in eastern Maine, Ellsworth boasts a picturesque community, a below average cost of living, and a lively downtown area.
- Ellsworth sits near a bevy of historical and cultural attractions such as Acadia National Park, Mount Desert Island, and Bar Harbor – a famous summer colony in the Down East region of Maine.
- As Maine’s fasted growing city, Ellsworth achieved a nearly 20% growth rate over the last decade.
- Blue Hill, Maine, just a 22-minute drive south of Ellsworth, with a population of over 2,500.