Lead Operations for a Multi-Site Ophthalmic Practice throughout Southern California
- The Director of Operations will be responsible for leading day-to-day operations of an ophthalmic practice in Southern California with multiple office and outpatient locations.
- This role will oversee a team of 17 physicians, consisting of Ophthalmologists and Optometrists, and 137 FTEs.
- This position will be expected to align strategic initiatives with the practice’s vision and mission, identify opportunities for operational efficiencies, and foster and maintain strong partnerships with doctors and staff.
- Seeking highly engaged leader to focus on all staffing functions, create a positive and motivating environment, embrace innovation, drive engagement, and build teams.
- Ideal candidates must bring demonstrated success related to practice operational management. They should be charismatic in nature and capable of building effective working relationship with organization staff and physicians.
- 5+ years of ophthalmic practice management required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Inland Eye Specialists, a practice group within Eyecare Service Partners (ESP) offers the best-in-class Ophthalmic and Optometric services that are focused on essential eye health issues. ESP practice groups excel in the utilization of advanced technology and processes to provide safe and optimal outcomes.
- Inland Eye Specialists has many practice locations spread out through Southern California with offices in Fallbrook, Hemet, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula and San Diego.
- The Inland Eye Specialists practice group offers the latest ocular technology matched with over 35 years of experience to provide their community with the safest, most advanced techniques to protect, restore, and enhance your vision.
- The team and organization are committed to customer service and making every interaction extraordinary. Employees actively contribute to the growth and success of the practice and take pride in being a member of the team.
- The city of Murrieta is situated just 100 miles outside of Los Angeles and is well loved by residents for its gorgeous surrounding vineyards and idyllic scenery. The city is said to be some of the most picturesque in the region, and for anyone who likes to get outdoors.
- Covering nine acres of land, Copper Canyon Park is one of the best loved outdoor areas in Murrieta. The park is covered in open grassy knolls that are perfect for sunbathing or relaxing, and there are also picnic tables where you can stop for a bite to eat and take in the views.
- Feeling adventurous Be sure to check out the Susie Q Ranch, where you can learn how to horseback ride, or you can just get out and about on a local steed. Take in the best of the Southern California landscape from the vantage point of a horse and relax and enjoy the countryside.
- For our food and wine lovers, the area around Murrieta is known as some of Southern California’s premium wine country! The Frangipani Winery is known for its French blends such as Cabernet Sauvignon and Malbec, so if you fancy a tipple this is the place to find it. Then stop by Johnson’s landing Restaurant and Bar for delicious bite to eat, locals rate this family owned and operated establishment a 4.5/5 star review!