Provide mentorship and support as the Director of Surgical Services at St. John's Episcopal Hospital in NY!
- Reporting directly to the CNO/COO, the Director of Surgical Services will oversee the Main OR, Ambulatory Surgery, Recovery, SPD, and Pre-Op departments in addition to 4 direct reports.
- The Director will utilize a collaborative approach to drive business initiatives, ensure policies and procedures are followed and enforced, as well as maximize efficiency within the organization.
- Ideal candidates will be highly competent, engaged leaders with the ability to build and foster relationships as it pertains to physician leaders and staff members.
- BSN degree required; Master’s preferred.
- Union experience preferred; Active RN license required.
- St. John’s Episcopal Hospital is the only full-service acute care hospital on the Rockaway Peninsula.
- St. John’s is a 240-bed community hospital affiliated with Episcopal Health Services and is comprised of more than 400 physicians and 1,500 employees.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission, St. John’s Episcopal Hospital is a New York State Designated Stroke Center and has recently been recognized for healthcare quality by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
- The facility is an active and growing provider of comprehensive medical surgical, emergency, and diagnostic services for residents of The Rockaways, The Five Towns, Southern, Queens, and Southwestern Nassau County.
- This locations offers great living options within commutable ranger with access to high-end culture.
- Far Rockaway is nestled on the Rockaway Peninsula in the New York City borough of Queens and is located just north of Atlantic City, New Jersey.
- Sitting just over 20 miles from Manhattan, the town offers easy access to world-class shopping and dining, professional sports teams, and unrivaled entertainment options.
- Just minutes away from beaches on the Atlantic Ocean, residents enjoy surfing, swimming, or jet skiing at Jacob Riis Park and can see the famous Art Deco bathhouse – a staple of New York history.