Experience a close-knit workplace when you become Interim Director of Women’s Services in Fort Morgan, Colorado, a charming small town with easy access to Denver
- Report to the Chief Nursing Officer, this Interim Director will manage more than a dozen employees in the women’s services department
- Mentor and coach staff to develop education, drive market share for perinatal care, develop a new graduate onboarding program and help attain Baby Friendly status
- NRP and/or Fetal Monitoring certification strongly preferred
- RN required
- Fort Morgan, Colorado is known for many other things, including its many parks and green spaces, agricultural history, a vibrant music scene, and a charming downtown area
- Visit the Fort Morgan Museum, which tracks the area's history from the Pawnee and other Plains Indians to the settlement by farmers and ranchers who found the plains good for grazing and raising wheat
- Jackson Lake State Park near Fort Morgan is a popular destination for water activities like jet skiing, fishing and boating
- Due to its rural location on high plains overlooking the South Platte River, Fort Morgan is the perfect vacation destination for people who want to be away from the city but close enough to access it if the need arises
- The closest major city is Denver, which is 70 miles away from Fort Morgan
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!