Sunny California is on the hunt for a new Interim ED Manager!
- The Interim Manager will oversee approximately 55 FTEs within a 25-bed unit.
- This leader will be expected to assist in payroll, scheduling, staffing, hiring and training of employees.
- Must bring previous managerial experience relevant to the role.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- BSN degree required; ACLS and PALS required.
- Active CA RN license required.
- Pay Range: $165,000
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
- Fountain Valley is a suburban city located in Orange County, California.
- Located only 30 minutes from the Los Angeles Airport gives residents easy access to transportation.
- On average, there are 276 sunny days per year with temperatures ranging from low of 45 in the winter to high 80s in summer, making this a very comfortable climate.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.