Be an Interim Director of Facilities for a Healthcare System in Sunny California
- The Interim Director of Facilities will oversee the plant maintenance operations of the 385 bed hospital with 27 FTE’s including the grounds department.
- The Director will prepare the department for an upcoming Joint Commission survey as well as ensure compliance.
- Responsible for improving the department with establishing best practices in workflow and the Work Order System.
- Seeking a strong leader with Facilities Director experience who can develop proper workflows.
- Fremont is located in the southeastern San Francisco Bay Area and is the closest East Bay city to Silicon Valley.
- The city has much to offer - including art galleries, local farmers markets, historic attractions, and several parks for land and water activities.
- San Francisco is just over an hour from Fremont, making for a fun and convenient weekend destination.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including accrual of paid time off (PTO); access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!