Implement New Processes for cCare as Director of Operations in Fresno, California!
- As the Director of Operations, this leader will inspire and drive success at cCare, in a clinic environment generating more than 500 visits daily.
- As Director of Operations, you will work to establish effective scheduling processes, drive success in the lab and radiation areas, and streamline physician offices and medical assistant processes.
- The ideal Leader is someone who is reliable, committed, and is a presence within the organization, looking to implement cross-training programs and shaping a customer-focused culture.
- Prior medical radiation and/oncology experience/exposure are highly preferred.
- California Cancer Associates for Research and Excellence (cCare) is the largest full-service, private oncology and hematology practice in California.
- With offices in San Diego and Fresno, California, cCare offers extensive services and care for every step of cancer treatment, including oncology, chemotherapy, radiation oncology, infusion, and imaging.
- cCare also provides pharmacy services at several locations so patients can get everything they need for their on-site care and full-treatment service for hematology patients with blood disorders, including gentle blood draws and quick and accurate lab work delivered in a supportive environment.
- Fresno, California, sits at the center of the San Joaquin Valley and is equidistant (60 miles) from Yosemite National Park to the north and Kings Canyon National Park to the east.
- Located near the geographic center of California, Fresno is 220 miles north of Los Angeles, 170 miles south of the state capitol, Sacramento, and 185 miles southeast of San Francisco.
- Check out the Tower District in your free time, a vibrant and culturally diverse area of retail businesses and residences.
- U.S. News & World Report ranked Fresno on its annual Best Places to Live in America list for 2017.