A California Medical Center is seeking their new Interim Director of Nursing, Skilled Nursing!
- The Interim Director of Nursing, Skilled Nursing, is responsible for the oversight of day-to-day operations throughout the facility.
- The Interim Director will strive to meet survey readiness while ensuring that all implemented quality, patient safety, and risk management initiatives are consistently achieved.
- This leader will provide ongoing training, education, and mentorship opportunities and will observe and analyze staff metrics while providing feedback and strategically developing process improvement initiatives.
- Candidates will ideally bring strong knowledge pertaining to local, state, and federal regulations.
- Ideal candidates will be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s degree is preferred.
- Active California RN license is required.
- Pay Range: $160,000 - $165,000 annually.
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
- Glendale, California is situated on the southeastern end of the San Fernando Valley.
- Bisected by the Verdugo Mountains, the city offers hiking, mountain biking, and other outdoor activities.
- The city sits a mere eight miles north downtown Los Angeles, giving residents access to performing arts, museums and galleries, and major league professional sporting events.
- The sprawling metropolis of Los Angeles is known for its Mediterranean climate, ethnic diversity, and as a major center of the American entertainment industry.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.