Work as the Director of Nursing & Clinical Operations for The University of Kansas Health System – Great Bend Campus, located in Great Bend, Kansas!
- As the Director of Nursing & Clinical Operations, you will head both inpatient and outpatient nursing operations.
- Other responsibilities include overseeing assigned services for performance planning and improvement; clinical quality; fiscal and service results; patient, customer, and employee satisfaction; promoting timely, high quality, and efficient patient care; and providing leadership related to quality improvement and performance improvement efforts within areas of responsibility.
- Goals include guiding and shaping the strategy and philosophy of the department and building robust relationships across the many service lines.
- Prior experience working in clinical operations is a must.
- A BSN is required, to be considered for this role, with a master’s degree being highly preferred.
- The University of Kansas Health System – Great Bend Campus serves communities surrounding Barton County, Kansas. Services include high-quality primary, specialty and surgical care provided at the hospital and in clinics on campus.
- Hospital Services include Imaging, Obstetrics, Surgical Services, and many others; Specialty Services, such as Wound Care, and Outreach Services (including but not limited to: Heart Care), are provided as well.
- The University of Kansas Health System is a world-class academic medical center and destination for complex care and diagnosis, offering more options for patients with serious conditions because of their expertise and leadership in medical research and education.
- Great Bend, Kansas, is less than two hours northwest of Wichita, Kansas and under four hours west of Kansas City, Missouri.
- Visit the Barton County Historical Society Museum and Village, the Great Bend Zoo/Raptor Center, and Wetlands Aquatic Center in your free time.