A Medical Center near Green Valley, AZ is looking for an Interim ED Director to join their team
- The Interim ED Director will be responsible for the oversight of day-to-day operations within a 45-bed ED unit.
- Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer, this leader will oversee a team of approximately 120 FTEs.
- This leader will be tasked with stabilizing department staffing, ensure process from Vizient are being followed, and lastly ensure there is consistent communication with staff.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong, visible leader, with vast Emergency Department experience. Must be a team player, capable of mentoring other department staff.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Active AZ RN or Compact state license required.
- Green Valley, Arizona is situated along the western banks of the Santa Cruz River. The area is surrounded by copper mines and areas for birding, hiking, and cycling in the surrounding Santa Rita Mountains.
- Green Valley is a bustling retirement community and a popular mild winter retreat. The city offers the best of both worlds: quiet residential streets in a stunning desert setting coupled with easy access to a vibrant, bustling city.
- Golfers often get that legendary "Green Valley grin" while enjoying four public courses: Haven Public Golf Club, Quail Creek Country Club, San Ignacio Golf Club, and Torres Blancas Golf Club.
- Green Valley is located within a 30-minute drive of Tucson, or less than two hours from Phoenix.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.