Rewarding opportunity as Executive Director of Transitions of Care for Award-Winning Cone Health in the "Gate-City" of Greensboro, North Carolina.
- The Executive Director of Transitions of Care will be responsible for the operational oversight of 160 (in)direct reports both part time and full time consisting of case managers, social workers, and other team members.
- This leader works collaboratively with executives, leaders, medical staff, and staff across the enterprise to ensure an appropriate length of stay, and discharge disposition for inpatients.
- This position will be expected to monitor and maintain compliance programs, mentor staff for future leadership positions and assist in navigating value-based care by understanding financial statements and identifying future projections.
- Ideal candidates will have the ability to maintain the current relationship-based culture of the organization, as well as demonstrate the capacity to handle a fast-paced work environment with ease. Seeking an individual that is collaborative, innovative, and hold others accountable with transparency and supportive to the leadership team.
- Minimum of ten years utilization management, case management or Social Work preferred, with a minimum of Seven years of management relevant in the healthcare or related field required.
- RN, LCSW, or LSW required. Certification in Case Management preferred.
- As one of the region’s largest and most comprehensive health networks, Cone Health has more than 100 locations, including five hospitals, six ambulatory care centers, three outpatient surgery centers, six urgent care centers, two retirement communities and more than 120 physician practices.
- Cone Health is a not-for-profit health care network serving people in Alamance, Forsyth, Guilford, Randolph, Rockingham and surrounding counties
- Our MedCenter in Greensboro, offers convenient, easy-to-access, all-in-one care, with primary care physicians, medical specialists, urgent or emergency room care, lab work and diagnostic imaging just where you need it most.
- The innovative physical environment of MedCenter Greensboro at Drawbridge Parkway integrates seamlessly with digital components to achieve optimal health outcomes.
- Greensboro, North Carolina, is bursting with attractions such as the ACC Hall of Champions, the Greensboro Science Center, the Greensboro History Museum, and the Greensboro Coliseum Complex.
- Less than an hour and a half from each, Greensboro is situated nicely between two other major North Carolina cities: Charlotte, and Raleigh.
- Greensboro, the third-most populous city in North Carolina, provides a bevy of entertainment options, from enjoying a Carolina Hurricanes’ hockey match to a selection of retail shopping, boutiques, and galleries to discover.
- Home of the Eastern Music Festival, a nationally acclaimed event, among other diverse performances, Greensboro enjoys a very active arts community.
- Greensboro is part of the Piedmont Triad (which also includes Winston-Salem and High Point) and is nicknamed the "Gate City" with good reason: It's a short jaunt to and from the major cities in North Carolina. Locals can spend a day in the Blue Ridge Mountains to the west or head east for a beach weekend.