Join McIntosh Trail Community Service Board as the New Chief Executive Officer in the Thriving Atlanta Metro Area!
- The CEO is responsible for board relations, direction and oversight of all departments and services of the agency including financial monitoring, risk management, contract management, accreditation/certification oversight, conducting business with and for the governing board, and relations with the external organizations with whom the Community Service Board (CSB) is affiliated.
- Seeking an experienced, compassionate visionary leader who brings a team-oriented and community centric mentality and track record of executing with sound judgement, an innovative spirit, professionalism, and ethical conduct.
- Must bring significant experience managing and representing a public or private behavioral health organization to local, state, federal agencies and other organizations on all aspects of program operations.
- Ideal candidates will have experience in direct management or oversight of budgets for a company and/or organization in addition to a degree in either finance, economics, accounting or certifications in the financial arena.
- 8+ years of senior administrative leadership in a healthcare setting required.
- Master’s degree in health care administration, public or business administration, human services, or a related field required.
- The McIntosh Trail Community Service Board is a public entity created by the Georgia legislature in 1993 to provide mental health, developmental disability and addictive disease services.
- Services are available to residents of Butts, Fayette, Henry, Lamar, Pike, Spalding and Upson counties. McIntosh Trail programs are CARF accredited.
- The mission of McIntosh Trail Community Service Board is to offer individuals experiencing symptoms associated with mental illness, addictive disease and/or developmental disability the hope for optimal functioning and recovery by providing quality behavioral health services and supports.
- McIntosh Trail Community Service Board offers services for individuals with developmental disabilities and their families within a seven county area. Services are authorized through the regional board.
- A range of outpatient services are available which includes diagnostic, psychiatric evaluation, nursing services, group and family involvement. Other services include court ordered evaluations, multiple offender evaluations, assessments for the Department of Family and Children Services, risk reduction, family violence and anger management.
- Griffin, Georgia is a thriving suburb in the southern region of the Atlanta metropolitan area and serves as the headquarters for MTCSB.
- The town showcases a remarkably intact old downtown district with shopping and dining options amid historic buildings.
- Atlanta, located in northern Georgia, is a diverse city that boasts a mild climate, below average cost of living and a multitude of entertainment options.
- Enjoy easy access to professional sports teams, world-class shopping and dining, amusement parks and an array of cultural and historical attractions.
- With over 30 colleges and universities located in the city, Atlanta is considered a center for higher education.