Serve as the Director of Operations at a Multi-Site Ophthalmic Practice in California!
- The Director of Operations will be responsible for leading day-to-day operations of an ophthalmic practice in California with two office locations and an ambulatory surgery center and optical dispensary.
- Align strategic initiatives with the practice’s vision and mission, implement change management best practices, as well as foster and maintain relationships with doctors and staff.
- Seeking highly engaged leader to focus on all staffing functions, create a positive and motivating environment, and build teams.
- Ideal candidates must bring confidence in decision making, willingness to maintain technical and professional knowledge, embrace innovation, and possess strong communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred.
- Significant Ophthalmology or Optometry management experience required.
- At this time, the exact location remains confidential. Interested candidates are asked to apply, and further location details will be shared with qualified applicants.
- California has always been a trendsetter when it comes to the culinary arts—from its extraordinary array of ethnic fare to its cutting-edge, vegetable-forward, local-leaning food habits—often referred to as “California cuisine.”
- Its terrain includes cliff-lined beaches, redwood forest, the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Central Valley farmland and the Mojave Desert. Biking, year-round golf, horseback riding, swimming, and tennis are major forms of recreation in the desert and mountain areas.
- Endless rows of vines generate amazingly diverse wine tasting experiences—including everything from high-end pairings in the Napa Valley to neighborly barn tastings in Sonoma County to cave tours and winemaker chats from Mendocino County to Temecula.