Serve as Interim Manager of Case Management at a Texas Hospital
- The Interim Manager of Case Management will be responsible for the oversite and day-to-day operations of ten units with the hospitals Case Management department.
- This position will report directly the Director of Case Management and Social Work and will oversee a team of approximately 30 FTE’s.
- This position will be expected to stabilize the department, coordinate time with key leaders to meet and help improve import KPI’s, develop and implement processes, educate case managers and mentor the department as a whole and an individual to groom and prepare for as future manager.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong, collaborative leader who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and show the staff what needs to be done and how to do it properly.
- Bachelors required. BSN preferred.
- Houston, Texas, is the largest city in the southern region of the United States and fourth-largest nationwide, trailing only New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago.
- A thriving metropolitan city, Houston has one of the largest economies in the nation, contributing to over 11,000 dining options and the famous Theater District spanning 17 blocks, ranking second only to New York City for world-class entertainment.
- Join a rich sporting culture with interstate rivalries in football, baseball, basketball, and hockey. Enjoy seeing the Houston Texans take on the Dallas Cowboys or cheer for the home team when the Astros play the Texas Rangers.
- See all the attractions Houston has to offer, from weekly rodeos to city BBQ contest with some of the best BBQ in the United States.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.