Seeking an Interim Manager for Risk Management and Performance Improvement to drive regulatory readiness for a rural Oklahoma hospital
- The Interim Manager, Risk Management and Performance Improvement serves as the go-to resource for regulatory survey readiness and performance improvement
- Seeking a self-motivated leader who strengthen clinical performance and prepare their department for changing leadership
- Must have an exceptional background leading survey readiness and demonstrate an ability to align an organization with DNV requirements
- Located in the Southeast corner of Oklahoma, Idabel is located in a tourist area known as McCurtain Country close to three hours from major destination cities like Dallas, Texas, and Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- The community offers low cost of living with excellent outdoor activities including golf, fishing, ATV riding, hiking, bird watching, and canoeing/kayaking.
- See Native arts from Oklahoma and all over the world at the Museum of the Red River, where visitors can also view a dinosaur skeleton discovered in the area.
- Known as the "Dogwood Capital of Oklahoma," Idabel hosts springtime tours to showcase the area's champion blooming dogwood trees. Birders flock to the Red Slough Wildlife Management Area, containing almost 6,000 acres of marshes and wetlands with nearly 300 species of birds, including the rare white ibis and wood stork.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!