Amazing opportunity to serve as Interim Nurse Recruiter for a Kansas City Children’s Hospital System -- FULLY REMOTE!
- The Interim Nurse Recruiter will manage the full lifecycle of the recruitment process from application to offer for nurses being hired into the organization.
- This remote role will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition.
- This recruiter will be expected to work full desk recruitment by effectively managing process efficiencies to move nurses through the hiring process quickly and efficiently as possible. They will also be expected to assess candidates for other opportunities they might be better suited for within the organization.
- The ideal candidate will be an experience nurse recruiter, who can work in a fast-paced environment. They need to be focused on process efficiencies and speed and be quick but thorough in providing answers/information to potential candidates. Pediatrics, ISOM, Infour and HireVue experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must be available to start within two weeks of acceptance.
- Kansas City sits on Missouri’s western edge, straddling the border with Kansas.
- The metropolitan area is known for its barbeque, jazz, heritage, and fountains.
- The city has several distinguished neighborhoods, each with its own rich history, such as: one of America’s largest public farmers’ markets located in the River Market District, the cradle of a distinctive form of jazz in the 18th and Vine District, and the Spanish-styled architecture and upscale shops of the Country Club Plaza.
- Kansas City is also home to multiple professional sports teams, including Royals baseball, Chiefs football, and Sporting KC soccer.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.